Features and Benefits
- Plates anatomically designed for left and right humerus
- Plate sits distal to the rotator cuff to reduce impingement
- Plate sits slightly anterior to reduce deltoid impingement
- Suture holes with undercuts aid in reduction and ligament reattachment
- Plate features 8 holes in the head
- 2 holes directed into the calcar act as a medial buttress
- Limited-contact underside minimizes plate-to-bone contact
- Tapered tip aids in percutaneous insertion
Synthes 3.5 mm Periarticular Proximal Humerus Plates are indicated for fractures, fracture dislocations, osteotomies, and nonunions of the proximal humerus, particularly in osteopenic bone.
Please refer to the package insert for a complete list of indications, contraindications, precautions and warnings.
For further information on Synthes products, please contact your local Synthes representative.