Key Features & Benefits
- Coaxial distal holes accept 2.4 mm and 2.7 mm locking and cortex screws to provide multiple screw options
- Holes in plate head have recess to minimize screw prominence to create a low-profile construct
- Four K-wire holes in the head of the lateral plate accept 2.0 mm K-wires
- Combi holes in shaft accept 3.5 mm locking screws, 3.5 mm cortex screws, and 4.0 mm cancellous bone screws
- Choice of lateral or posterolateral plates
Fractures, osteotomies, and nonunions of the metaphyseal and diaphyseal region of the distal fibula, especially in osteopenic bone.
Please refer to the package insert for a complete list of indications, contraindications, precautions and warnings.
For further information on Synthes products, please contact your local Synthes representative.