Key Features & Benefits
- Screws can be angled anywhere within a 30° cone around the central axis of the plate hole
- Four columns of threads in the variable angle locking hole provide four points of threaded locking between the variable angle LCP plate and the variable angle locking screw, forming a fixed-angle construct at the desired screw angle
- Two columns allow visualization of the fracture and independent fine contouring of the radial and intermediate columns
- Specific screw holes for fixation of radial styloid and support of the lunate facet and distal radioulnar joint
- Anatomic shape fits close to the volar ridge with rounded edges to minimize soft tissue irritation
- Three head sizes accomodate patient anatomy: narrow with 6-hole head and standard with 6-hole head and 7-hole head
Fixation of complex intra- and extra- articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal radius and other small bones.
Please refer to the package insert for a complete list of indications, contraindications, precautions and warnings.
For further information on Synthes products, please contact your local Synthes representative.