Key Features & Benefits
- Eight anatomically contoured volar extra-articular distal radius plates
- Manufactured in 316L stainless steel
- Variable angle LCP (VA-LCP) holes in the head of the plate combined with variable angle locking screws allow up to 15° off-axis angulation in all directions
- Variable angle locking screws offer a locked construct to support the articular surface, reduce the need for bone graft, and obtain fixation in the osteoporotic bone
- Variable angle locking hole contains four columns of threads that provide four points of threaded locking between the VA-LCP plate and the variable angle locking screw, forming a fixed angle construct at the desired screw angle
- Variable angle locking screwhead has a spherical shape to facilitate angles within the locking hole
Fixation of complex intra-articular and extra-articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal radius and other small bones.
Please refer to the package insert for a complete list of indications, contraindications, precautions and warnings.
For further information on Synthes products, please contact your local Synthes representative.