Key Features & Benefits
Graft Filter features:
- Disposable, sterile only
- Removable, cylindrical inner filter
- Inner filter mesh with 0.5 mm pore size to capture bone and marrow
- Graft Filter capacity: 100 cc
Autograft harvesting with RIA and the Graft Filter offers the following benefits:
- Familiar technique
- Harvesting through nail entry site
- Alternative to iliac crest harvesting, which is associated with donor-site morbidity
- To clear the medullary canal of bone marrow and reaming debris
- To effectively size the medullary canal for the acceptance of an intramedullary implant or prosthesis
- To harvest finely morselized autogenous bone and bone marrow for any surgical procedures requiring bone graft to facilitate fusion and/or fill bone defects. These procedures include spinal fusion, joint arthrodesis, total joint replacement, fracture repair, nonunion, maxillofacial reconstruction, and tumor removal
Please refer to the package insert for a complete list of indications, contraindications, precautions and warnings.
For further information on Synthes products, please contact your local Synthes representative.