Key Features & Benefits
- Zero-profile implant
- Plate comes preassembled to the PEEK spacer
- Biomechanically equivalent to a spacer with pedicle screw fixation1*
- PEEK spacer provides modulus of elasticity similar to cortical bone
- Titanium plate with locking screws provides stable fixation
- Available in 20 sizes:
- 2 footprints
- 2 lordotic angles
- 5 heights
- Locking screw available in 15 mm–30 mm lengths
1Cain CM, P Schleicher, R Pflugmacher, F Scholz M, F Kandziora “A New Stand-Alone Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Device: Biomechanical Comparison with Established Fixation Techniques.” Spine. 2005 Dec 1; 30 (23): 2631-6.
*Bench test results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance.
Please refer to the package insert for a complete list of indications, contraindications, precautions and warnings.
For further information on Synthes products, please contact your local Synthes representative.