Key Features & Benefits
- Allows potential for controlled and predictable segmental motion
- Motion patterns are similar to the motion patterns of an intact spine*
- Zero-profile implant
- Ball and socket implant design
- Proven CoCrMo/UHMWPE articulation
- Central keel provides immediate secure fixation to vertebral bodies
- Available in 18 sizes:
For more information, please visit the ProDisc Total Disc Replacement website.
1Puttlitz CM, MA Rousseau, Z Xu, S Hu, BKB Tay and JC Lotz. “Intervertebral disc replacement maintains cervical spine kinetics.” Spine, 2004; 29: 2809-2814
For further information on Synthes products, please contact your local Synthes representative.
*Bench test results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance.