Key Features & Benefits
- Distractors may be attached to either the maxilla or a dental splint
- Capable of 25mm advancement
- Made from 316L stainless steel, for use with 2.0 mm stainless steel screws
- Modular System with multiple footplate and distractor body options for surgeon to build device specific to patient.
The Maxillary Distractor is intended for use in
- Craniofacial surgery
- Reconstructive procedures
- Selective orthognathic surgery of the maxilla
Specifically it is intended for distraction of the maxilla utilizing a LeFort I osteotomy in adult and pediatric populations
Please refer to the package insert for a complete list of indications, contraindications, precautions and warnings.
For further information on Synthes products, please contact your local Synthes representative.